Choosing a cremation service shouldn’t be difficult or frustrating. At Spangler Cremation Service, a family owned and operated crematory, our goal is to make the process as simple as possible, so that you don’t have to worry about all the details. One call to us and we’ll take care of everything. We’ll transport your loved one to our care center and then walk you through the entire cremation process, including the necessary paperwork. Everything can be completed in 5 to 10 days, and we promise to do everything we can to meet your needs.
We offer a basic cremation service plus affordable add-ons, as needed, to ensure that you and your loved one are taken care of.
Direct Cremation $650.00
- Professional Service Fee
- Transportation From the Place of Death
- Refrigeration Up to 7 Days
- Alternative Container
- Crematory Fee
- Plastic Urn
- Errand Vehicle
No additional fee for after hours removal.
Additional Cremation Services to Consider:
- Death Certificates, Polk County – $10.00 each
- Polk M E Cremation Permit- $25.00
- Cremation 400-500 lbs.- $200.00
- Cremation 500-600 lbs.- $400.00
- Insurance processing- $100.00
- Refrigeration after 7 days- $25.00
- D.C. Amendment- $25.00
- Handling of family jewelry- $25.00
- Mailing urn, domestic only-$125.00
- Delivery of urn (FNC $50)- $25.00
- Scattering at our discretion- $100.00
- Scattering at Sea– $200.00